Hi guys! I’m so glad you could join us for BlogCrush Week 38.
BIG NEWS: Alice (Letters To My Daughter) has agreed to be a permanent co-host
Wendy (Naptime Natter) is back too!
Wendy will host the first linky of each month and Alice will host the rest. I will continue to host every week. Now that it’s all finalised, we have updated the linky badge so remember to pop that on your linked up posts.
This week’s hosts are:
- Lucy (Lucy At Home) – @lucy_at_home
- Wendy (Naptime Natter) – @naptimenatter
#Blogcrush might be a small linky, but it’s special because we don’t just promote ourselves – we ask all our bloggers to also link up a post by someone else too. If you’ve read something that was funny or thought-provoking or powerful or totally spot on, link it up here and let the writer know how brilliant you thought it was!
If you’ve not joined a linky before, check out my beginner’s linky guide.
Below is our “I’ve been featured” blog badge and it is for anyone who has been added to the blogcrush linky by someone else. That means someone has really loved your post, and you defo deserve to shout about that! Just copy the code in the text box and paste it into the HTML / text section of your blog. Go on – you’ve earned it!
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When you add your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the InLinkz form, put “BC” at the beginning of their title
- Tweet your BlogCrush (& us) to let them know you’ve added them to the linky ( @lucy_at_home and @NaptimeNatter )
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
- 1 post from Host 1 (personal or blogcrush)
- 1 post from Host 2 (personal or blogcrush)
- 2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
- Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post that you’re linking up from your own blog. You can do this by copying the
gobblydygookcode in the box below and pasting it into the HTML view of your post.
Blogcrush Week 38
As co-hosts we get the lovely job of choosing a post each from the previous linky to be our BlogCrushes. Alice and I were hosting last week so we’ve chosen the featured posts for BlogCrush Week 38:
Alice’s Blogcrush post is The Three Little Words Domestic Abuse Survivors Need To Hear by Daydreams of a Mum
Lucy’s Blogcrush post is Why Is It Still So Hard? Managing Tearful Drop-Offs by Tales from Mamaville
As I said last week, my littlest one is starting nursery soon and I am dreading the tearful drop-off. I think she is more-than-ready but I’ve read enough blog posts now to realise that that’s not necessarily an indication of how they’ll react to being left. I love the practical ideas that Nicole gives here and it’s a post I’ll definitely be saving for future reference.
Congratulations, guys! Please collect your “I’ve been featured” badges from the top of the page
Firstly, a quick reminder that the introductory price of £15 for the Newbie Giveaway Guide is still valid until 14th Nov so if you’re thinking of signing up, just click the link below.
Right, and now back to today. My post for BlogCrush Week 38 is Love Your Siblings & You’ve Got A Friend For Life
I have so many happy memories of playing with my siblings (2 brothers) and I’ve always wanted that for my girls too. Seeing it from the other side now, as a mum watching her children playing, it fills me up with happiness! This post is about my hopes for their future together.
Thank you so much for popping by for Blogcrush Week 38. I love reading all your posts and being part of such a lovely linky. You are all wonderful! Mwah!
Love, Lucy x