Hellooooo my lovelies! We’re back for BlogCrush Week 36 and it’s great to have you join us!
As many of you will know, the lovely Alice from Letters To My Daughter helped to co-host the linky with me last week, which was a huge help. And, thankfully, we didn’t put her off too much because she’s back again. Phew!
#Blogcrush is a unique linky party where you get to promote one of your own posts AND a post written by someone else. Linking up here can flag you up to your favourite bloggers as well as introduce you to the other brilliant bloggers who join us. It also drives traffic to your own site too. If you’ve not joined a linky before, check out my beginner’s linky guide.
Below is our “I’ve been featured” blog badge and it is for anyone who has been added to the blogcrush linky by someone else. That means someone has really loved your post, and you defo deserve to shout about that! Just copy the code in the text box and paste it into the HTML / text section of your blog. Go on – you’ve earned it!
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When you add your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the InLinkz form, put “BC” at the beginning of their title
- Tweet your BlogCrush (& us) to let them know you’ve added them to the linky ( @lucy_at_home and @L2MyDaughter )
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
- 1 of Lucy’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
- 1 of Alice’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
- 2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
- Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post that you’re linking up from your own blog. You can do this by copying the
gobblydygookcode in the box below and pasting it into the HTML view of your post.
Blogcrush Week 36
Myself and Alice choose 1 post each from last week’s linky that really stood out to us. These posts are then added back into the linky this week as the HOST BLOGCRUSH posts. This little perk is reserved for YOUR posts only (i.e. the posts that you add from your own site). Here are the featured posts for Blogcrush Week 36 –
Alice’s Blogcrush post is: 23 Things All Mums Do But Are Too Afraid To Admit by School Runs & Shopping Trollies
Lucy’s Blogcrush post is: When I Was A Baby, I Mattered. When Did That Change? by Ordinary Hopes
It was really sad to read about the struggles that this 11 year old boy (and many others like him) face. All they require is 2 extra pieces of equipment in the toilets and they are free to access so many more places.
Congratulations, guys! Please collect your “I’ve been featured” badges from the top of the page
And I have to say that I’m very excited to tell you about my host post because this week is the launch of my new blogging course! It will tell you everything you need to know about hosting a giveaway on your blog including:
- Negotiating with the brands
- Writing the terms and conditions
- What rules & guidelines you need to follow
- Promoting your giveaway
The course will be emailed to you over 5 weeks (but you can do it in your own time) and also includes a course workbook. Find out more info by clicking this link:
So my post for Blogcrush Week 36 is all about the perks that running a giveaway can bring: 38 Ways GIVEAWAYS Will Get You More Blog Business . I hope you find it interesting /helpful. And if you’d like to find out how to reap the benefits, get yourself signed up to the course 🙂
Thank you so much for popping by for Blogcrush Week 36. I am so grateful to each of you and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Love, Lucy x