Hi guys! Welcome to BlogCrush Week 35! I am super excited because this week I have a new co-host! Alice from Letters To My Daughter has agreed to help me out for a few weeks 🙂 Alice has recently started linking up with us at BlogCrush and I’m thrilled to have her join me as co-host.
#Blogcrush is a unique linky party where you get to promote one of your own posts AND a post written by someone else. Linking up here can flag you up to your favourite bloggers as well as introduce you to the other brilliant bloggers who join us. It also drives traffic to your own site too. If you’ve not joined a linky before, check out my beginner’s linky guide.
Below is our “I’ve been featured” blog badge and it is for anyone who has been added to the blogcrush linky by someone else. That means someone has really loved your post, and you defo deserve to shout about that! Just copy the code in the text box and paste it into the HTML / text section of your blog. Go on – you’ve earned it!
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When you add your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the InLinkz form, put “BC” at the beginning of their title
- Tweet your BlogCrush (& us) to let them know you’ve added them to the linky ( @lucy_at_home and @L2MyDaughter )
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
- 1 of Lucy’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
- 1 of Alice’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
- 2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
- Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post that you’re linking up from your own blog. You can do this by copying the
gobblydygookcode in the box below and pasting it into the HTML view of your post.
Blogcrush Week 35
Each week, we choose two fabulous posts from the linky to be the featured blogcrushes! These are then added back into the linky the following week as the HOST BLOGCRUSH posts. This little perk is reserved for YOUR posts only (i.e. the posts that you add from your own site). Here are the featured posts for Blogcrush Week 35 –
- Divided and Conquered by our Child by Feeling Mum Yet
The Feeling Mum Yet blog is the sort of blog that takes you on a journey, and I love that. This particular post was a real insight into life with an adopted child, but I love the sentiment of searching for the reasons behind the behaviour.
- A Little Bit In Awe Of Teen Girl: An Instinctive Feminist by Daydreams of a Mum
I love that Kelly’s daughter saw straight to the heart of the matter. There is still a long way to go but it’s lovely to see that kids are growing up to call out inequality for what it is.
Congratulations, guys! Please collect your “I’ve been featured” badges from the top of the page
My host post for this Blogcrush Week 35 is I Have A Little Superpower: A Poem. It’s a little post about being sensitive and anxious, but it has a happy ending, and is actually one of my favourite posts of recent days 🙂
Thank you so much for popping by for Blogcrush Week 35. I am so grateful to each of you and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Love, Lucy x