Blogcrush week 28: Wow the weeks are whizzing by!
I am still on holiday so this week’s blogcrush is being hosted by Wendy and our lovely guest co-host, Pam from Pam’s Bake and Baby Blog.
Kelly was our co-host last week so she and Wendy have chosen the featured blogcrush posts for this week. Pam will choose a blogcrush from today’s selection and that will be my blogcrush for next week.
Clear as mud, right?! Haha.
Now onto the linky…
This is the best linky party there is (I may be slightly biased) because we promote our own posts and we share posts by other bloggers too! It’s unique (as far as we know) and a great little community to be a part of 🙂
If you’ve never joined a linky party before, it is basically a list of blog posts all collected in one place. If you’re a blogger, you can add your post to the list in return for following the rules listed below. Check out this beginner’s linky guide if you need a bit of help. If you’re just here to have a read of the fab blogs here, then be my guest! Click on the thumbnails below to be taken directly to each blog post.
This is our beautiful “I’ve been featured” blog badge. If someone has added your post to the blogcrush linky, you can proudly display this badge on your site. Just copy the code in the text box and paste it into the HTML / text section of your blog. Go on – you’ve earned it!
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- **When you add the URL of your BlogCrush to the InLinkz form, put “BC” at the beginning of their title**
- Tweet your BlogCrush (& us) to let them know you’ve added them to the linky
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
- 1 of the Lucy’s posts (personal or BC)
- 1 of the Wendy’s posts (personal or BC)
- 2x personal posts
- Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post that you’re linking up from your own blog. You can do this by copying the
gobblydygookcode in the box below and pasting it into the HTML view of your post.
Blogcrush Week 28
Each week, it is the hosts’ job to choose a post to feature as their blogcrushes for the following week. Last week, I was away and Kelly from Daydreams of a Mum was the guest co-host. She and Wendy (my fabulous co-host from Naptime Natter) have chosen the featured posts for Blogcrush Week 28. Their chosen posts will be added back into the linky below as host BCs.
Thanks once again for linking up with us at #blogcrush. Have fun and I’ll catch up with you all once I’m back from my holidays!